Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sorry for the late message but all Classes have been closed based on Severe weather warnings for our area. I think the Tornado warnings are now over since I was able to leave my daughters school and I'm not sure if there will be more later tonight. I did get another warning of flash flooding in the area so based on the limited information I had while at my daughters school I cancelled all classes. Better all our family members take the time and spend it with there families rather then get caught out in bad weather as I did not hear of any tornado warnings until I was leaving the school. I hope everyone has already got the message out and everyone gets it before going out to the school, yes the weather may look good now but it looked much better before I went to the school and hit rapidly. I would rather have everyone safe thank you. Suhu Ken Rimestad

via Facebook Pages http://www.facebook.com/pages/p/172016042840613 Admin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HKB Headquarter School Best Martial Arts School in Fredericksburg Virginia HKB Kuntao Organization HKB Kuntao / Hek Ki Boen KuntaoVia http://www.shaolinkungfucenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment