Wednesday, June 12, 2013

[From fredericksburg.hekkiboen.com] Self awareness and self control used to be more important then any other education, so why did we lose these skills? Exploring the western worlds mindset and lack of understanding of the importance of a martial arts program like HKB Martial Arts in Fredericksburg Va. I often wonder why the western world seems to focus on everything externally and almost nothing internal. Well first I need to correct my first statement as this is not actually factual, only America is really the ones that are almost totally external, many other western nations like Brazil, Italy, Germany, and the UK have learn Hek Ki Boen Martial Arts and are seriously taking advantage of its amazing knowledge and wisdom. So why is it that America does not seem to care much about internal concepts I wonder? I grew up in America as a military brat so I traveled a lot and spent a great deal of time in Europe as a kid and then again as an adult when I joined the Army myself, so I have seen different cultures and worked with many different people for all over the world. I have also traveled to several countries to include an Asian country or two, so what makes America so focused on external concepts that they do not seem to care as much for internal concepts like others countries through out the world? I’m sorry but my personal opinion is instant gratification, Americans as a culture(not everyone but many) want things easy and fast, where internal concepts are life long cultivation processes that help us develop and understanding of ourselves and how to control our minds, body and spirit in ways that require daily investment. Aw wait that is the second problem, time, Americans have so many things that they want to do with their time, investing it in understanding themselves is too boring. So it boils down to HKB Martial Arts in Fredericksburg is to challenging, takes to long and it is to old fashion…lol…. We seem to be a video game, action packed movie and I just want to buy the end result now kind of nation now. If something is not modern then it is no good, if something is not easy to accomplish it is too hard, and if we can not buy it right now then it is not worth having… Why I love HKB Martial Arts in Fredericksburg Va and became a person that shares its wonders with others. I carved something more in life, a purpose that meant something, daily work because it just feels good to accomplish something daily and understanding of just how amazing I am as a human being so that I could push my limits to new levels I never imagined before! HKB Martial Arts in Fredericksburg Va at the Shaolin Kungfu Center teach an in depth system that helps you being the journey to understanding how to cultivate deep self awareness, self control and unlock your natural human potential. This system of Martial Arts is totally unique in its concepts and energy transfer, in fact it goes against all the normal ideas taught by almost every other form of martial arts I have ever experienced. There are some similar concepts and similar movements, yet HKB Martial Arts in Fredericksburg Va is not about the external movement but is really about he feeling, the movement can look similar but it is what is hidden internally that is the secret. One only has to feel HKB demonstrated to understand two similar looking movements are not even close in feeling as modern martial arts rely on the less effective muscles,HKB martial arts in fredericksburg va teaches students how to discover tendon development combined with weight to penetrate deep into an opponents body at any distance. When I came to HKB Martial Arts in Fredericksburg Va I was in the process of Medical Retirement from the US Army for injuries sustained in Iraq, I was not willing to accept what doctors where telling me the rest of my life was going to be like! HKB Martial Arts in Fredericksburg Va offered something that was different so I made the 140 miles round trip journey 6-7 days a week for 6 months before moving to Fredericksburg va. Insane right? Yeah now I agree it was insane but you have to understand, medications did not work, physical therapy did not work, everything doctors tried did not work and I was not going to accept there was no way to get better. I had been taught to never give up, as long as I am breathing there is a way, I just have to find it and put in the work until I get the results. Well I did find it, I did put in the work even though it was very challenging at time but I stuck in there and changed my life, you can too! This is why I share HKB Matial Arts in Fredericksburg Va, because it is the only think I know without a doubt can change a persons life so quickly, so profoundly and open their minds to a whole new world of understanding in a few short years. I get to see people come in that are stressed out, out of shape, totally anxious and have no coordination become masters of themselves. A person that invests his time and efforts in external things builds cities but a person that invests his time and effort in the right people builds the future! Why not try HKB Martial Arts in Fredericksburg Va, take advantage of our 6 weeks of unlimited training for just $39. The post Self awareness and self control used to be more important then any other education, so why did we lose these skills? appeared first on Fredericksburg Martial Arts Virginia. Source: http://fredericksburg.hekkiboen.com/self-awareness-and-self-control-used-to-be-more-important-then-any-other-education-so-why-did-we-lose-these-skills/ Suhu Kenneth Rimestad ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Get your 6 Weeks UNLIMITED Black Flag Wing Chun Training for ONLY $39 in HKB Fredericksburg Martial Arts, The Premiere Martial Arts School in Spotsylvania County, Virginia.



via facebook.com/shaolinkungfucenter Admin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HKB Headquarter School Best Martial Arts School in Fredericksburg Virginia HKB Kuntao Organization HKB Kuntao / Hek Ki Boen KuntaoVia http://www.shaolinkungfucenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment