Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happiness is a direct result of how we think and the choices we make, these determine the way we see the world around us and what we attract to our life. When I chose to start HKB I was going through one of the worst times of my life, by choosing to do something positive with my time and changing my thought process my world changed into a dream life. Now I have a beautiful family, I never have to worry about money again and every day is a blessing. Sometimes we do not know what choice will give us the tools to recreate our world but Shaolin HKB is directly responsible for the changes in my life. Yes I put in the effort, I made the choice and I made the most of it but if I had not made the decision to drive 70 miles to experience HKB I would have been a much different person then I am today and I would have never met my wife. Please Click LIKE if you have experience a renewed sense of purpose and excitement with life due to your Shaolin HKB experience.



via facebook.com/shaolinkungfucenter Admin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HKB Headquarter School Best Martial Arts School in Fredericksburg Virginia HKB Kuntao Organization HKB Kuntao / Hek Ki Boen KuntaoVia http://www.shaolinkungfucenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment